Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How long was the main character from The Walking Dead in a coma?

I've been watching the new show The Walking Dead. In the first episode he woke up from a coma after being shot and after the zombie outbreak happened. So how long was he in a coma for? How long after he fell into the coma did the zombie outbreak happen? I don't think it said in the show but maybe it did in the comics since it is based off the comic series.|||Edit: According to the show's website, About the Show section, he was only in a coma for a few weeks. "Waking up in an empty hospital after weeks in a coma, County Sheriff Rick Grimes..."





I would think someone at the hospital would have kept up on the beard, so it would have been when things got really crazy before they stopped.





As far as the flowers, they typically go from living to dead quickly, but they may have dried out if they were not watered. dried flowers do not look that different over time.





I agree on the wife thing. Either it has been a while and she mourned the husband, was cheating on him before he was shot with his partner (usually the case in cop shows), or she was glad to get rid of him. The last two are more likely as they were fighting, per the main character in the pilot.





Now that he has the group from the camp that she is part of, it is only a matter of time before they meet up again and the fecal matter hits the bladed air moving apparatus.





Most likely, because the people in the city were trapped, the camp would have moved on and they will have to look for them. This will draw out the reunion, allow us to see more about the relationship between his wife and partner and add to the drama of the reveal.





I like the show, but the "new" couple are not my favorite characters at the moment.|||28 DAYS!!! .... kidding

Report Abuse


|||wow that's so weird I JUST got done watching that (I recorded it).





My guess is that he was in the coma for about 1-3 months. The flowers were dead, and flowers take about 2 weeks for it to look like that and his beard was pretty bad. I'm just guessing. I don't think this is vital information. lol no offense.|||It didn't say in the first episode.





However, seeing as the hospital is completely empty and there are a lot of zombies, quite some time had to have passed. But, Rick's beard isn't grown that much, he hadn't died of hunger of dehydration, and his wound was still hurting. So, I'm guessing that 2-3 months at most.|||I"m not 100% sure, and I've never seen the comics, but my guess was about a month or 2. I've only watched each episode once so maybe I missed it. I plan on going back and watching them again this week.





@ scuba - I know right!! And with his best friend/and partner. Damn!|||Apparently, Like, 4 Weeks.


He Grew A Beard, %26amp; The Flowers Died.


I Wanted To Punch His Wife In The Face!


What A Whore!


Haha.


Hope I Could Help.


:)|||idk but it better have been a while or the wife is a whore lol......b*tch the ep made me mad lol you almost wish she'd get eatedn bahahh =(|||Nope, you really do not know, long enough to grow that facial hair and the wrld to go to hell around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment