Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who thinks Norman Reedus is going to die in the Walking Dead?

Norman Reedus is my favorite actor and he is guest staring in the Walking Dead as Daryl Dixon.


It just hit me that if he is a guest that means that he is going to die!?


How do you think he would die?|||I share your worry. He is not only a guest actor but his character is not even in the comics. His chances for being killed off are very high.



However, the show's audience has responded very postively to his character. Reedus has also been recognized by tv critics for his performance. Then again...



I never thought they would kill off Jeremy Davies or Elizabeth Mitchell's characters in LOST. They were both loved by fans and critics. But they still got killed. *sadface*



How would Daryl die? I imagine Daryl would go out fighting. Maybe swarmed by zombies and using his crossbow as a weapon till he gets eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment