Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What were your thoughts on the mid season finale of The Walking Dead?

Did u enjoy it?





The Walking Dead has recently confirmed it will return for a third season.Do u have any ideas on how the show can develop for the better?





Does it need new characters? Do we need to see more action?|||It was awesome, when Sophia came out as a walker and they were all like "what do we do?" after exectuing their massacre of the dead things that arent people was just awesome. It was the best episode of the season, the second best is the opener, but only because Carl got shot in that episode.





They should bring back the black guy from season 1 or bring Merle back into the picture. Introducing a new character would be good, but I hate that they are still on the Farm, I Liked it better when they were wandering, it was more interesting.





I think the show would improve by have shane get bit, but he cuts his arm off before the infection spreads. and he should get an ear shot off, they irritate me|||I liked the finale, but this season has been pretty boring. I read all the comics after season 1, and the writing is just so much better. You actually care about the characters, and nobody is off limits.





With the show, there have been some moments where I'm asking myself, "Wtf are the writers thinking?". Like the part where they lower Glen into the well, for virtually no reason. First of all, that idea is retarded and makes no sense, and second of all they almost drop him in with 4 people holding the rope while it's braced around a pipe. So when it all fails and they pull him out, he literally jumps back down the well, with just T-bone holding the rope at one end. When you have such stupid segments of an episode, it can literally ruin the credibility of the entire show.





The show doesn't necessarily need more characters, they will come with time. It just needs to develop faster, with better writing and better acting. The characters act like they're on a temporary vacation at the farm. Did they forget that the last remaining scientist at the CDC killed himself because the best minds in the world could not prevent the human race from likely becoming extinct? And why didn't they mention that to Hershel while he's bitching about zombies being "sick". They should fire all the writers and hire the ones from Breaking Bad.|||I'd say the mid-season finale was the 2nd best of the season, behind the season opener.





How can it improve? Less yapping and more nuts and bolts about what the characters do to survive.





I'd much rather see them finding a good location, planning on how to secure it, doing that, and developing strategies to raid for supplies, etc.





Instead, i'd say half of every episode is yapping about their respective relationships.|||I was totally shocked that Sophia was in the barn - although I predicted she was a zombie. I think Shane has some anger issues, but is one of my favorite characters. He defiantly knows how to survive and was totally right last night when he was yelling at Hershel.





I hate Lori the most - getting pregnant with your husband's best friend when you find out your husband is dead? Wow. And then she yells at him about him keeping secrets from her... huh.





Darryl is my FAVORITEST CHARACTER EVER!





I cannot WAIT for the second series to come out! My sister, Dad and I are all really into it. I defiantly thing they should add more characters. Now that Sophia and the search for her is gone and the barn full of zombies is gone, a lot of suspense has been taken from the show. Something new will have to happen.





I practically CRIED when I saw Sophia walk out of that barn. And Rick and his group are going to be super mad at Hershel - he knew Sophia was in there and let Rick and everyone else go out looking for her and didn't tell them! ARG... he's a secretive old man. I love this show! Ahhh!|||I just can't stop thinking about how they finnally found Sophia and she was a walker:( and Rick had to shoot her. But I think tht just goes to show that Rick is more of a man than Shane, nomatter how bad Shane doesn't wanna believe it! I thot it was accusing a great way to leave us in suspense for the next season. Amazin finalle!! And holy---- did u watch the talking dead after that, Alice Cooper called the show out of nowhere!! Awesome!!|||Shane was right. He may be a little nuts these days, but he was right this time. I think it's time for Merle to reappear. And, the fact that Rick had the guts to put Sophia out of her misery is just. He should have NEVER left her. They should move on now. And Maggie should go with them. (I think that's her name.) No more chicken leg breaking, though, or I'll stop watching. I HATE stuff like that.|||I liked it, it was a pretty good way to wrap up for a couple of months. I'm just not liking it as much as last season. I think the main thing it needs it less talky talk, and a more action. More characters would help because some of these guys are just annoying to watch.|||as a fan of the comic and the tv show, i definitely hope we get to see one of my fav characters from the book "michonne".


i was sad to see sophia die and for them to find out that way was really sad.





so i hope to see michonne come in soon, hope to see more drama|||i felt so bad for hershel and sophia well they diserve to get kicked out of the farm now it was hershels farm hershels barn hershels say|||i enjoyed it im happy with the ending it was sad i think it needs more action im tired with the drama they need to split it 50 50

No comments:

Post a Comment