Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the next volume to buy after the walking dead compendium volume 1?

I can not find out what the next book or volume is called. I looked up the walking dead compendium volume 2 but that doesn't seem to exist. Volume one is vol 1- 48 so I next volumes 49-72. Please let me know. Thank you|||Hey there!





I had that same question today as I bought #1 for a friend and was looking for #2. I wrote the editor and got back this reply:





There isn't a second compendium yet. The first compiles issues 1-48, and we've a ways to go before we have enough material for the second one. (Book two will eventually be issues 49-96; we're only on issue 80 as of this month.)





-e.s.





--------------------------------------鈥?br>




Makes sense since they dont even have enough issues for #2 yet. And it will probably be over a year from now since they are right now on #80.|||Do the math genius. 12 months in a year...

No comments:

Post a Comment