Monday, February 6, 2012

Are you going to watch the Walking Dead tonight?

What do you think about the show?Are you going to watch the Walking Dead tonight?
I haven't watched it yet, I've heard it's awesome
YES



i love the part when they enter congress and shoot all the zombiesAre you going to watch the Walking Dead tonight?
I'll catch it Monday morning, I work nights Sunday-Thursday so I'll miss it.Are you going to watch the Walking Dead tonight?
Hell ya! Kickass show.
No, I haven't watched it. I generally only watch food network at night or some spews/commentary.
I watch zombies on The Walking Dead on AMC



Flip to see the OWS protesters on the news.





I see no difference.
Yes I am, great show. Reminds me alot of libs.
I love it.



But this is the wrong section my friend.
Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment