Friday, February 3, 2012

On The Walking Dead what do you think Hershel will do now?

I doubt he will kick them all out, despite stupid Shane's (I am REALLY wishing Dale had pulled that trigger, seriously, no apologies) stunt(s).

I think he flees somewhere, based on the preview for the next show. Too bad we have to wait a few months.On The Walking Dead what do you think Hershel will do now?
Stupid Shane?

He's the only one dealing with the reality that exists for them. Dale and Rick are trying to do the morally correct things. Shane is doing what needs to be done for them to survive and protect them.

Come on, keeping Walkers in a rickety old barn because they might be cured one day? Shane proved that ain't gonna happen. You can turn them into swiss cheese and they still keep coming. Plus in the Season 1 finale, we saw how the virus works. All but a few parts of the brain die, except some motor functions and animal instincts to feed. They aren't people any more and they never will be again. They need to be put down!

If Shane hadn't shot Otis earlier on, 3 people would have died that night, not just Otis. Shane and Carl would have died too. He made the best decision based on the circumstances of their injuries and only a few rounds of ammo left.

Shane may be acting like an asshole, but he's been right about everything!
Yeah, I think that was his breaking point. I think Rick should have let Shane shoot Sophia since he was dumb enough to pull that stunt. Unfortunately, I can see Hershal's point of view. Not so much seeing the walkers as human, but how many walkers do you have to kill before you start to lose your humanity. That's what happen to Shane, he doesn't see a difference anymore. He has no compassion, he even kill a guy so he could get away from walkers. If you kill so much, you become changed by it. I think that's what Rick and Laurie are trying to prevent with their son.On The Walking Dead what do you think Hershel will do now?
I hope Hershel goes and shoots himself. He was putting everyone in danger keeping those creatures and giving them more importance than actual people. All you Shane haters should realize one thing, he wants to protect what is probably his unborn child. At least Shane had the balls to do what needed to be done. Rick was helping that crazy old coot herd the walkers like a little ***** and Dale's just a nosy busy body who's mad because Shane put the nuts to Andrea.On The Walking Dead what do you think Hershel will do now?
I think he will let them stay. From all the gun shots Im sure more Walkers will come closer to the farm. I think Hershall is nuts for keeping them, but I totally understand. It would be hard to shoot a loved one... Unless their trying to efffing eat u lol. Shane is crazy but he did the right thing. I cried when I saw Sofia. It was only fitting that Rick kill her bc he left her. Although ge tried to do the right thing. Thats going to eat him up inside.
I think now he has realized that the walkers are not people, and will hopefully change his views or he will get eaten. I think Shane needs to be eaten, I strongly agree Dale shouldve shot him!!
I think he'll make them leave but something will happen to stop them leaving. I so didn't want Rick to kill Sophia and I don't think his son should have had to see it.
Who the heck is Hersel?

No comments:

Post a Comment