Friday, February 3, 2012

When does series 2 of the walking dead start in the uk?

I believe it is November 5th. I saw it today In the US and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-GWhen does series 2 of the walking dead start in the uk?
FRIDAY 21st oct OH MY GOD CANT WAIT!
ive watched the first series all over again in prep. just L.O.V.E it

it might seem so loserish but i booked the night off work to watch it haha.
I'm waiting to in Indonesia. i like this movie.. absolutely i don't know on UKWhen does series 2 of the walking dead start in the uk?
I dunno but the the highway scene of the first epsiode had my heart beating out of my chest for a good 5 mins!! Have fun watching! The beat episode yet!When does series 2 of the walking dead start in the uk?
I thought it had already on 'BBC Parliament.'

No comments:

Post a Comment