Friday, February 3, 2012

Do you think Daryl from the walking dead tv show is hot?

If you don't who do you think is hot....I love daryl I think he's gorgeous but what's your opinions?Do you think Daryl from the walking dead tv show is hot?
Yes! At the beginning of the show I was like "Ew, what a hick," but, as the show progressed I've found I really like him! He's kind of that loner, but then, when he made Andrea laugh in the woods and gave the Cherokee Rose to Carol and looked for Sophia by himself, he can be sensitive too, which is super hot, imo.

EDIT: I JUST realized that you answered my walking dead question with Daryl! It's a small world...with a totally hot Daryl in it ;)
Never even heard of the guy!Do you think Daryl from the walking dead tv show is hot?
he's so hot!Do you think Daryl from the walking dead tv show is hot?
Not hot but likable unlike some of them. Too be honest none of the guys on The Walking Dead" are what I would consider hot.
He does have that bad boy appeal. Plus he's not a coward like Shane. Killing Otis was low down %26amp; dirty.
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment