Friday, February 3, 2012

Is the tv show The Walking Dead appropriate for a 14 year old?

question above.



I have a 14 year old turning 15 this month who wants to watch it.Is the tv show The Walking Dead appropriate for a 14 year old?
Well, if it were my kid, I would not let him watch it. It has a lot of gore, scary moments, and language. It disturbs the mind, too. So, it's not just the fact that it's bloody, but it should only be watched by someone who is mentally stable and not prone to change too much.



I watched my first zombie movie at the age of 14, and I couldn't sleep properly for 3 months. I love zombies (weird, I know), but I still get zombie dreams that shake me up for a while.



So, I don't recommend it.
If it's appropriate enough for TNT i'm sure it's okay for a 14/15 year old. My parents let me watch scary movies at that age. And I turned out fine. No really i'm not trying to be funny. I'm 18 now, I really did turn out fine.Is the tv show The Walking Dead appropriate for a 14 year old?
Absolutly!

I'm 15 %26amp; I Watch It.

It's Not Bad.

Definatly Not Scary.

A Few Cuss Words, %26amp; A Sex Scene, That Doesn't Show Anything, But That's About It.

Hope I Could Help.

:)Is the tv show The Walking Dead appropriate for a 14 year old?
Depends on you and your 14 yr olds maturity level. I was watching freddy, jason, chucky etc. when I was 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment