Friday, February 3, 2012

Do you wish The Walking Dead would get rid of Andrea?

This chick and her emotional meltdowns are dragging the show down. I'm so sick of her, that old guy and her feelings. Plus she shot Daryl, the coolest character on the show. He should be banging the farmers daughter instead of Glenn.Do you wish The Walking Dead would get rid of Andrea?
She is so annoying and I was really pissed off she shot Daryl he is my favourite character!! And I think they need to hurry up and Find the girl as that storyline is getting a bit boring now, but yeah Andrea really annoys me, shes really bitchy and she really needs to learn how to use a gun lolDo you wish The Walking Dead would get rid of Andrea?
It doesnt bother me too much, The thing im annoyed with, is the girl is still missing! its getting boring having pointless scenes of people walking around a forest, its getting stale right?

No comments:

Post a Comment