Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How many police/sheriff types on here would be like the Rick character from the Walking Dead?

well over a month since the world has gone to hell and you still run around with your uniform and hat like you are still something. I am retired from the job, and would have been in civies in a second.How many police/sheriff types on here would be like the Rick character from the Walking Dead?
It serves a practical purpose since the uniform indicates he's an authority figure and people respond to that. It acts as a beacon for people to assume he knows how to handle himself and as a deterrent for those who would try and take advantage of him.How many police/sheriff types on here would be like the Rick character from the Walking Dead?
I'm planning military. But I'm pretty sure I would stay in the uniform until the crisis has passed or I'm eaten. But hey this is all theoretical.

No comments:

Post a Comment