Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What does everyone think of the new "The Walking Dead" series on amc?

I think it's freakin' awesome! The special effects are fantastic and I like all the characters too.What does everyone think of the new "The Walking Dead" series on amc?
It's the most amazing thing ever. I love zombie movies so getting to tune into a series once a week to get my zombie fix is great. Plus I thought since it was on amc that it would not be able to be so gory, but.... surprise it is! I DVR'd the first episode and watched it by myself on my day of and I was like a little excited kid watching all the effects. The zombies have a great look and so far I really like the characters which is promising. Lived up to the hype which is always good.What does everyone think of the new "The Walking Dead" series on amc?
when i saw the previews for the series it though it would be lame. i saw the first episode and had to keep watching it. it was amazing! i was totally suprisedWhat does everyone think of the new "The Walking Dead" series on amc?
Love it!! %26lt;3

We're in the UK so me and my other half have to download it to watch it but its brilliant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment