Friday, January 27, 2012

Question about The Walking Dead and every zombie movie ever!?

I'm sitting here watching the premier of the walking dead season 2 and about half the premier episode is based on not shooting so the zombies won't hear it. Now my question is, has any of these directors or producers ever heard of a silencer or suppressor for a gun? I'm just thinking about all the zombie movies I've seen and I don't think that I've seen any movie where some one has a silenced gun. I don't get it, that would be one of my top priorities in a zombie apocalypse.Question about The Walking Dead and every zombie movie ever!?
That's an interesting question, but I don't think it would be there first instinct. Most people would be panicking and freaking out about loved ones trying to eat their flesh rather than a silencer for a gun. I think it would be more of a second thought, like "oh, a silencer would be super handy right now." Plus, like the people above me said, it would be extremely hard to find one.
Well, zombie survival movies are all about a relative amount of believe-ability; what would you do if something like this were to ACTUALLY occur? I think in the name of a realistic film, it's more relatablefor normal, average people to not just happen to have a silencer on them, as people have already pointed out. The issue of availability has already been sufficiently addressed as well. While I'm not sure why they don't incorporate the idea in some way or another, the fact that it is missing is not entirely hard to believe. (Although I agree, after the initial shock, one would probably become numb to the invasion and start to approach it as any other life or death situation, in which I assume one would also suss out all of his/her best chances of survival.)

Also, probably one of the simplest answers would be, it just wouldn't be nearly as fun to watch a bunch of people constantly outsmart the zombies, there would be no more element of suspense with silencers.Question about The Walking Dead and every zombie movie ever!?
Excellent point. I think in the case of Walking Dead they were using the guns they could gather and find on the street. They weren't able to be choosy with what gun or gun accessories they had -- it was a matter of what can we find and grab quickly.Question about The Walking Dead and every zombie movie ever!?
LOL great question they film that here and we got to hear gunfire until 4am for months!!
yeah silencers are illegal. so shops would not be carrying them. so it makes since for them not to have them.
Since silencers are illegal, what store would you loot in order to pick one up?
  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment