Friday, January 27, 2012

Who would I need to talk to audition for The Walking Dead?

I don't live any where near Georgia, but I want to be on this show. I heard that extras are cheaper in Georgia, but I don't care about pay, I just love the show and want to be on it.Who would I need to talk to audition for The Walking Dead?
I don't know if they're still the extras casting agent, but this was the email last season when they were looking for zombie extras; email them your resume and photo:

twdextras@gmail.com



And in order to get an audition for a speaking role, you'd need to have an agent who would send you on the audition. It would help to be in the union as well.Who would I need to talk to audition for The Walking Dead?
That show sucks.





Its a god damn lifetime drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment