Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Who here is watching the new The Walking Dead series on AMC?

What is your opinion on:

Realistic/makeup of the walkers?

How episode three turned out?



What would you do if you were in the situation of being hand cuffed to the roof. Would had waited for rescue or cut off your hand? I personally would of waited and attempted to take off the hand cuff.Who here is watching the new The Walking Dead series on AMC?
I thnk the makeup looks pretty good, as good as any other zombie makeup i've seen. And if I were Meryl, I would have cut off my thumb, not my whole hand... he's probably bleeding a lot and he was already starting to go kinda crazy and the loss of blood is not going to help, lol. really since the zombies are kinda slow he could have got the saw and waited to see if they broke thru the door, but since they could see him and smell him there maybe him getting free and going somewhere else (where ever he went) was what cause the zombies to leave too... since when the group gets there to save him there are no zombies at the door or in the stair well anymore.
The make-up is a little better than some movie make-up I've seen, especially that zombie torso person from the pilot.

Ep. 3 turned out pretty well, except it ended ^^. Someone informed me the show is based on a comic and pointed out Shane telling his friend's wife that he was dead wasn't part of the comics, though personally I don't like Shane.



I would have tried to pick the lock, take apart what I was cuffed to, or just twist the chain; handcuffs do go under metal fatigue if worn and worked on long enough.Who here is watching the new The Walking Dead series on AMC?
When I saw them in person, the zombies looked terrible. They look a little bit better on TV, but still pretty bad.



That said, I really like that show. It's got a decent storyline and can be nail biting at times.Who here is watching the new The Walking Dead series on AMC?
I wouldn't have cut off my hand--you can bleed to death, and if not bleed to death, then die of infection. I'd try to break the rusty pipe, first.

No comments:

Post a Comment